We will complete the merger after hours on February 1, 2019.
To help make the conversion of CACU's records into CoVantage's system as smooth as possible, you will receive important emails and other mailings. Review this information for an overview of what’s happening, when it’s happening, and any actions you may need to take.
Q & A Sheet
CACU Business Disclosures
CACU Consumer Services
CACU Letter for Credit Card holders
CACU Letter for Home Equity
Credit Card Insert
Debit Card Insert
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
- Members will be mailed a letter with their new account number and CoVantage's routing number.
- New CoVantage ATM/debit cards and credit cards will be mailed.
Thursday, January 31, 2019
- All CACU branches are closing at noon.
- Final day members can use CACU's virtual branch, including accessing e-statements, My Virtual Strong Box, bill pay, and POPMoney. These services will be disabled at noon.
Friday, February 1, 2019
- Merger will be completed after hours.
Saturday, February 2, 2019
- CACU ATM/debit and credit cards can be used through midnight and then will be deactivated.
- Enrollment for MyCoVantage online banking and mobile app available beginning at 8:00 am.
- First day for members to activate and use CoVantage ATM/debit and credit cards beginning at 8:00 am.
- All of CoVantage's ATMs are available to use.
- CACU members can start ordering new CoVantage checks.
- First day for members to update their ACH payments and deposits with the Social Security Administration, and other companies members do business with electronically. Note: These transactions will still come through and posted by CoVantage up to 60 days after the merger is finalized.
- All members will get a mailed copy of their final CACU member statement.
Sunday, March 31, 2019
- Last day to use old CACU checks.
- Deadline to switch automatic payments/deposits over to new CoVantage account number and routing number.
Some dates subject to change.