CoVantage Online provides free 24 hour access to your CoVantage accounts from any PC or laptop.
- View balances, transaction history, and recent checks that have cleared.
- Transfer money between accounts and make loan payments.
- Set up recurring transfers from a savings or checking to your savings, checking or loan accounts.
- Renew or change the term of maturing share certificate.
- Set up a deposit to another CoVantage Online account using cross account transfers.
- Open a new savings or certificate account under an existing member number.
- Freeze, unfreeze, activate, and add travel plans to debit cards.
- Download balance and transaction information into Quicken, Quickbooks, or into spreadsheets for different types of budget software.
alerts to be delivered to your email for reminders, checks cleared, loan payments due and balance information.
- Receive free
online bill pay.
- Funds to pay your bills online are deducted from your CoVantage checking and forwarded to the payee either electronically or by paper check.
- Choose from a large selection of national bill pay merchants or set up local payees that are unique to your needs.
- 100% guarantee on properly scheduled bill payments.
- To transfer funds between unlike base numbers, the names on each account must be identical. To link these accounts for online banking access, call one of our offices.
- Federal regulations allow up to 6 transfers per month from a savings (non-checking) account. Transfers done with online banking count towards this limit.