We're here to make your finances better and your life easier
Patronage payments. Low loan rates. High yield savings. Free checking. Convenient hours. Online banking. Free financial education. There are a lot of advantages to joining CoVantage Credit Union, because our mission is simple: welcome all regardless of wealth; provide outstanding value and exceptional service; work with members experiencing financial challenge; and remain financially strong. But perhaps the best reason is that we're committed to improving the lives of every single one of our members, whether they live in in Suamico, WI, Iron River, MI, New Lenox, IL, or beyond.
- You earn market-leading rates on deposits and keep loan rates low and competitive.
- Most banking services are offered at either no cost or at a lower cost than our competition.
- We welcome all and will treat all members and potential members with respect and dignity and treat each in a fair and impartial manner.
- We stress the importance of financial thrift and strive to assist members during times of financial difficulty and hardship.
A Few More CoVantage Advantages
- We share the credit union's success with our members. Since 1981, CoVantage Credit Union has rewarded our members with year-end payments as part of our Patronage Payments. In 2021, we paid over $5 million in the form of added savings dividends and loan interest payment rebates.
- Invested in Technology: We offer services such as online and mobile banking with bill pay and online loan applications to make banking easier and faster for members.
- Free Financial Counseling: All counseling, made available through GreenPath Financial Wellness, is conducted over the phone by calling 877-332-2235.
- Community Support is a big part of our mission. We contribute thousands of dollars and provide hands-on support to organizations that assist residents facing financial challenges and improve the quality of life and long-term viability of our communities, through our CoVantage Cares Foundation.
- Financial Education. We work to provide opportunities for the financial literacy of our members to assist them in making wise financial decisions.
- Extended Contact Center hours: Talk directly with a staff member anytime between 7 am and 7 pm weekdays and from 8:30 am to noon on Saturdays.