Be a hands-on money manager. Or delegate duties to others.
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Illinois businesses can save time and money by signing up for MyCoVantgage Business banking services. Our online and mobile tools let you monitor account balances, make payments and analyze cash-flow on popular software. At the same time, the boss can decide exactly which employees have access to specific accounts and services. That means extra efficiency and security for your business.
- View balances, transaction history, and recently cleared checks.
- Transfer money between financial accounts and make loan payments.
- Initiate ACH transfers between your CoVantage Credit Union account and a bank account at another financial institution.
- Use Bill Pay to make payments to individuals, other businesses, or national vendors.
- Analyze expenses and revenues by downloading popular programs such as Microsoft Money, Quicken and QuickBooks.
- View free documents like tax forms, loan documents, and paperless statements.
- Receive email alerts when checks clear, loan payments are due and account balances reach certain levels.
Added Security Features
- The primary person on each account can create additional users (each with their own user ID and password) and assign different levels of security and/or access rights to each specific employee.
- Managers can restrict or allow access to deposit or loan accounts so that only designated uses can view history, manage alerts, make bill payments, transfer funds, and view e-Statements.
- Business owners can define daily and monthly transfer limits for each user.
- Businesses can restrict incoming and outgoing transfers at the deposit (share)/loan level.
Business Bill Pay
Check into MyCoVantage Business Bill Pay. It is designed to streamline the back office functions of small businesses. Here are some of the ways it can give you increased control, greater flexibility and more time to spend on your business:
- Pay your business’ bills online anytime, anywhere.
- Delegate payment tasks and set permission controls so you decide who makes payments, what payments are made, and the maximum payment amount.
- Run audit reports and customize them for the payment information you need.
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks.
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize manual record keeping.
- Get the flexibility to handle payroll for hourly or salaried employees and contractors, and do it all electronically.
- Access automated payroll deposit and expense reimbursement for our small business members, fee-free.
- Save time and money with the convenience of direct deposit, so our business members can send each payment directly into their employees’ accounts.
- Access all of the payroll deposit details in one convenient location, including the payroll amount for each employee, the total of each payroll, the process date and payroll history.
To enroll, call us, or log into your MyCoVantage Business account and select Pay to access the enrollment form.
Members can also take advantage of digital banking services for both personal and commercial use through our MyCoVantage Digital Banking Services and MyCoVantage Mobile Banking App.