Free of fees and full of perks
Everybody needs a good checking account, but we don't think anyone deserves the restrictions that come with so many accounts out there. Instead of offering multiple checking accounts with tiers, fees, and confusing packages, CoVantage Credit Union offers just one type of checking account for all eligible members in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and beyond - our Fee-Free Checking.
- No Hidden Costs or Fees
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Overdraft Fees
- No Insufficient Fund Fees
- No Courtesy Pay Fees
- No Automatic Savings Transfer Fees
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Access online and mobile banking to do so much, like:
- Pay Bills
- Move Money
- Deposit Checks
- View Paperless Statements
- And More
- Eligible for overdraft protection
- Get low cost checks that can be ordered online or in branch
Our Checking Rate
Annual Percentage Yields (APY) effective 06/02/2023 and subject to change. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) refers to the dividends paid on a savings account over a year’s time. Unlike Rate, APY reflects dividends paid on dividends. This is why APY is higher than Rate.
||Dividend credited to account monthly. Account must maintain a minimum daily balance of $500.00 to earn a dividend.