Concerned about medical costs? Make that headache go away.
It makes sense to save for a rainy day. And for that broken arm or unexpected illness. Whether you have a family member with a chronic condition or just a crew of slightly accident-prone kids, a Health Savings Account can give you peace of mind. With no fees, dividends paid on balances, and possible tax advantages, it can also contribute to your financial well-being.
- No monthly service charge
- No transaction fees
- Tiered rates mean that bigger balances pay higher dividends
- Low minimum balance of just $10
- Receive regular statements detailing account balances and activity
- Monitor transactions with online banking and mobile banking tools
- Free debit card allows you to make payments to medical providers and pharmacies that accept Visa
Health Savings Account Rates
Annual Percentage Yields (APY) effective 06/02/2023 and subject to change.APY (Annual Percentage Yield) refers to the dividends paid on a savings account over a year’s time. Unlike Rate, APY reflects dividends paid on dividends. This is why APY is higher than Rate. Dividend computed on daily balance and credited to account monthly. See all rates.