Three keys to a great retirement? Plan. Invest. Enjoy.
At CoVantage, we wish you good health as the decades pass and you move toward your senior years. We also wish you good fortune. Our members in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and beyond can build their retirement nest eggs with Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and Education IRAs that offer unique tax advantages and plenty of deposit and investment options.
- Invest up to $6,000 a year if you're under 50. (The limit increases to $7,000 after that.)
- Traditional IRAs can offer tax deductions for every year that you make contributions.
- With Roth IRAs, balances grow tax-free, and withdrawals are tax-free.
- IRA deposits can often be used for higher education expenses.
- Investment options include an Open Deposit Account. After an initial $10 minimum deposit, dividends are compounded monthly and paid on the daily balance.
- Another option is Share Certificates. A $1,000 minimum deposit is required for terms of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months. A $5,000 minimum deposit is necessary for 3- and 6-month terms.
- Track your account growth with online and mobile banking tools.
IRA Certificate Rates
Annual Percentage Yields (APY) effective 06/02/2023 and subject to change. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) refers to the dividends paid on a savings account over a year’s time. Unlike Rate, APY reflects dividends paid on dividends. This is why APY is higher than Rate. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Compounded quarterly. See all rates.