Visit our Virtual Teller ATM at W2818 Warrington Rd.
CoVantage members can interact with live, local tellers using video technology, where they can complete a variety of services at our interactive Virtual Teller ATM in Keshena next to the Save A Lot grocery store.
Self-Services available 24/7
Using a CoVantage ATM/debit card with PIN:
- Withdraw cash – denominations: $1, $5, $20, $100
- Deposit cash & checks in the same deposit*
- Access all deposit & loan accounts under your main account
- Make loan payments**
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check account balances
- Make a credit card cash advance
Virtual Teller Services
Request virtual teller assistance, available Monday-Thursday, 7:30am to 5:30pm, Friday: 7:30am to 6:30pm, and Saturday, 8:30 am to noon, to:
- Fulfill all services mentioned above
- Assist with accessing other accounts you own that may need special attention
- When you “request teller assistance,” you will be connected via video to a teller at our headquarters who can guide you through your transaction or answer questions.
If it's after business hours, you can always access your accounts through online banking and mobile banking.
*Please refer to CoVantage Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy for details regarding check deposits.
**Secondary market mortgage loan payments must be completed with virtual teller.