You can't spell TruStage without trust.
Insurance protection is part of a solid financial plan. When something goes wrong, a good policy ensures monetary relief when you and your family really need it. At CoVantage, we partner up with the well-respected TruStage Insurance company to offer a full range of coverage to our members in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and beyond at prices they can afford.
- TruStage has worked in partnership with credit unions nationwide for about 80 years.
- Coverage includes life and auto insurance, homeowners' policies, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, long-term care coverage, and more.
- To learn more about TruStage's offerings, to get quotes, or just explore, visit trustage.com.
AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) Insurance pays a cash benefit in the event of an accidental death or if an accident causes specific permanent injuries.
- Guaranteed acceptance - no health questions or medical exams.
- Coverage available at a cost-effective, monthly rate.
- Cash payout is often not subject to income-tax.
- You’re protected whether at home, at work, on vacation or during travel.
CoVantage has made $1,000 of Trustage AD&D insurance available to our members. This no-cost coverage, fully paid for by CoVantage, is underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Plus, eligible members have the option to choose additional accident insurance coverage at affordable rates. Please visit www.trustageadd.com or call 855-612-7910 to active this coverage.